Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Went Fishing Today And These Are Two Lures That I Used...

While fishing this afternoon I figured, why not give a review on my lures, the ins and outs of them. I selected two different Swimbait Lures at two different prices, from the same store. Since they are the new hype, well not so new, but the lure designs are new, almost fish like and swimming like a fish or bait. Well for my review they are both almost 5 inches long. After I casted both lures for some action, the Silver soft plastic Shad with the single tri-hook for me is the best that I have seen out there or have used, it moves and mimics the actual bait or fish, I casted it about 40-50 feet with no weight attached and got several bites on it. The other swim bait lure two color hard plastic Shad with the two tri-hooks and the most separaters, which I'm supposed to think will swim a lot better. Well, after casting the hard plastic Shad the same distance in the same waters, but it did not swim at all. It came in straight like it was a stick jig; no swimming action. The only thing that was moving was the hook and it cost twice as much as the soft plastic swim bait. It might be that I have a bad Swim bait, but I doubt it. This is just my view of my two Swim baits.

Tight Lines
Santos

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    I follow your blog for a long time and must tell you that your posts always prove to be of a high value and quality for readers. Keep it up.

    Boat Canopies

    ReplyDelete